Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Want to be part of the Lifetime famiily?
We are always in search of motivated hardworking individuals who share our passion for continual improvement in everything we do.
Our team atmosphere provides a fast-paced environment with opportunities for career growth. Our long-lasting commitment to promoting our own employees from within, along with hard work and dedication, gives our employees the opportunity to move up in the company as we continue to grow. In fact, even the President of Lifetime Products began his career with Lifetime as a graveyard-shift welder.
Lifetime employs over 2,000 people worldwide, with over 1,400 in the United States. Lifetime's world headquarters and primary manufacturing facilities are located in Clearfield, Utah, with distribution centers in Kansas City, MO and Columbus, OH. Lifetime Products, Inc. is a globally diversified company with manufacturing and operations facilities also in Xiamen, China and Monterrey, Mexico.
• Competitive Wages (plus shift differential)
• Medical Benefits and Life Insurance (after 90 days for full-time positions)
• Use of on site Company Health Clinic (must have medical insurance) for employee and dependants. Click here to learn more
• Paid Time-Off
• Profit Sharing
Lifetime is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must pass a drug screen and be at least 18 years of age. Full or part-time, days, graveyard, and swing shifts are available. Employment with the company is based on qualifications and ability. Consistent with this policy, the company is dedicated to the following practices:
1. To recruit, train, and promote persons for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including conditions of pregnancy), age (except as required by law), national origin, disability, veteran, genetic status, or other protected-group status, and to base decisions regarding applicants and employees solely on an individual's job-related qualifications.
2. To ensure that all personnel actions, including without limitation to compensation, benefits, transfers, layoff, return from layoff, discipline, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including conditions of pregnancy), age (except as required by law), national origin, disability, veteran, genetic status, or other protected-group status.