Tips and Solutions Detail
Christmas Holiday Card
. . . . . .
Nothing beats the sweet sentiments you find in a homemade Christmas card. With just a few sheets of cardstock, some embellishments and a special message, you can add warmth to anyone’s Christmas this year.
- Lifetime table
- Lifetime folding chair
- Cardstock (various colors)
- Patterned paper
- Printed holiday greetings (see Free Download)
- Printed Calendar
- Red pen
- Glue stick
- Ribbon or string
- Cut card out of cardstock, to whatever shape you want, and fold in half.
- Cut out patterned paper and mount on card for background.
- Print out downloadable card title (below) on cardstock, or type and print your own, cut out and add to card.
- Use colorful patterned paper to create a background, or frame your greeting.
- Mount calendar on patterned paper and add to card.
- Create accent using metal-rimmed tag, ribbon and die cuts. Add to card.
- Printable Holiday greetings
Merry Christmas Card by Wendy Inman. Supplies: cardstock by Prism; patterned paper by Junkitz and Karen Foster Design; metal-rimmed tag by Making Memories; acrylic snowflake; ribbon by Offray; circle punch by McGill; Century Gothic font.
Speak with a professional
Give us a call