Tips and Solutions Detail
Make A Tiny Tribute book
. . . . . .
Get caught up on your scrapbooking by simplifying the process. Rather than trying to create full-size scrapbook pages, try making a mini album. I was able to give all the details of my youngest son's first three months of life in the mini album featured here, and it only took about two hours to make. To make your own 4" x 6" mini album, follow the simple steps below.
- Lifetime table
- Lifetime chair
- Small photo album for 4" x 6" photos
- 4"x 6" photos
- 4"x 6" cardstock
- Journaling pen
- Desired embellishments: Ribbons, stickers, brads, etc.
- Small metal frame
- Choose a project: Mini albums are a great way to store several photos that have a common theme. Consider focusing on a specific holiday, vacation or person.
- Select your photos: Decide how many pictures you will include in your mini album. Then look through your photos for those that best represent your subject. Slide one 4"x 6" picture into each photo sleeve.
- Write about each photo: Print or hand write your journaling about each photo on a 4"x 6" piece of cardstock. Describe the event and your feelings about it. You may also want to include a brief caption explaining who is in the photo and when it was taken.
- Add simple embellishments: Use ribbon, brads, stickers or other small embellishments to add the finishing touches to your journaling pages. Slip your journaling pages into the photo sleeves across from the pictures they describe.
- Decorate the cover and make a title page: For the cover, use a metal frame around a photo and tie it with ribbon. Create a simple title page on a 4" x 6" piece of cardstock and slip it into the first sleeve.
- Voila! You've completed an entire album in just a few hours. This album is cute enough to display in your family room and show off to family and friends.
Baby Album by Angie Randall. Supplies: 4" x 6" album by Kolo; cardstock; premade embellishments by Jolee's Botique; frame by Pebbles, Inc.; Garamond computer font; ribbon.
Speak with a professional
Give us a call