This is a listing of United States trademarks owned by Lifetime
Those trademarks followed by®are registered trademarks of Lifetime in the United States and all others are trademarks of Lifetime in the United States. This list is not a comprehensive list of all Lifetime trademarks.
Lifetime's trademarks may be used only with the written permission of Lifetime.
Acrylic Fusion ™
Lifetime Logo Position Mark-Side®
Lifetime Logo Position Mark-Bottom®
Lifetime Outdoor Storage™
Lifetime Personal Table®
The Original Double Shot®
All Rights Reserved Copyright
Except where otherwise noted, most content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, Noncommercial, Share Alike 3.0 (United States) License.
You are free:
• to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
• to Remix — to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
• Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
• Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
• Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
• For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
• Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get written permission from the copyright holder.
• Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
All Rights Reserved
Some content on this website is copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Where "All Rights Reserved" is noted, that content is licensed as follows:
1. Ownership. Lifetime hereby owns and retains any and all intellectual property rights, title, and interest in and to the Website, Materials, Software (as that term is defined herein), and all software, systems, programming, practices, and procedures regarding the Website, Materials, and Software with the exception of any materials that may be in the public domain, or are owned by the government or third parties, wherein such intellectual property rights, title, and interest include, but are not limited to those rights provided for under patent, trademark, trade dress, and trade secret laws. Lifetime likewise owns and retains the sole and exclusive discretion to license, sell, and/or distribute the Materials, Software, Website, and all software, systems, programming, practices, and procedures relating to the Materials, Software, and Website. User does not acquire any ownership rights of any kind in the Materials, Website, or Software by downloading, accessing, or using the Materials, Website, or Software.
2. No Derivative Works. User may not modify or create derivative works from the Materials, Software, or the Website. User acknowledges and agrees that, notwithstanding the immediately preceding sentence, all intellectual property right, title, and interest in and to any such derivative works is the sole and exclusive property of Lifetime.
3. Prohibited Uses. User may not participate in the transfer or sale of, post on the World Wide Web or other computer network or bulletin board, reproduce, publicly display or present, perform, distribute, or otherwise use or exploit, or cause in any way the use or exploitation of, the Materials, Website, or Software either in whole or in part for any public or commercial purpose. USER IS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED FROM ENGAGING IN, FACILITATING, OR DIRECTING ANY OF THE FOREGOING ACTIVITIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, CLINICS, COLLOQUIA, SYMPOSIA, LECTURES, PRESENTATIONS, AND THE LIKE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
4. Marking. Except as may be provided herein, the Materials, Website, and Software are protected under United States and foreign copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Materials, Website, and Software may violate such copyright laws, as well as trademark and other laws. Therefore, any authorized copy User makes of the Materials, Website, or Software, including copying for purposes of fair use, shall retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. Such copyright notice should read: ©2009, Lifetime Products, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Limited License. The Parties agree and acknowledge that this Agreement grants to User only a limited license to use the Materials, Website, and Software. The aforementioned limited license being subject to the terms and conditions enumerated elsewhere herein. No transfer, assignment, or grant to User of ownership or other rights of any kind is made hereby.
2. Scope of the License. Lifetime hereby authorizes User to view, download, and retain a single copy of the Materials contained on the Website, and the Software, solely for the personal, noncommercial, and informational use of the User. Special rules may apply to the use of certain other items or materials that are provided on, or made accessible by way of the Website. These special rules, if any, are presented on the Website in the form of notices detailing the legal constraints on the User's use of the Website, the materials, such as software and other items (the "Legal Notice"), and are made a part hereof and incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
6. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted by Lifetime are hereby reserved.