Lifetime's Customer Review Policy
Customer Review Policy
About Lifetime Customer Reviews
We rely heavily on reviews submitted by our customers and hope you'll consider leaving us your feedback. We not only use the reviews to tell other potential customers about the products, but we also use them as a tool to improve existing products and bring to market new and innovative products with your comments in mind.
You can submit written reviews (with or without photos) and video reviews for items listed on the Lifetime.com website. We encourage you to share your opinions and look forward to seeing your feedback.
The customer review process is meant to give potential customers information they can use to make the best purchase based on their needs. We encourage honest reviews, and want to make sure we are transparent to our current, and future customers. We do not allow reviews that are considered vulgar, misleading, or manipulative in nature. Reviews help customers learn about our brand, a particular category, and specific products.
A few examples of reviews that may be rejected include but are not limited to, the following:
• Use of profanity
• A review that has promotional links trying to sell products or may be considered advertisement
• Reviews showing pricing or specific retailers other than the manufacturer
• Personal identifying information
• Inappropriate images
• Reviews that do not talk about the product being reviewed but is geared toward an affiliate (shipping or customer service of retailer)
• Duplicate reviews of the same product from same customer
If you feel your review was rejected and should have been approved please feel free to email email@example.com so we can take a closer look.