Easy Ways to Score Big At Your Next Tailgating Party
August 25, 2011
CLEARFIELD, UTAH — Tailgating season is all about camaraderie and fun. No matter how simple or extravagant your tailgating spread, the key to a successful tailgate party is to plan ahead to ensure you have the right equipment.
• Pack your vehicle (as much as possible) the night before. Load items in reverse order so you can easily reach things you will need first at your tailgating destination.
• Place a large canopy or tent near the end or side of your vehicle to eat and mingle out of the elements of the weather…be it sun, rain or snow.
• Place grills close to the action for the authentic smell, but away from flammable objects. An ideal solution is the new 5'6" Lifetime Folding Tailgate Table which has a chrome rack to hold the grill and an attached sturdy table to hold the fixin's - all in a convenient folding design that's easy to transport.
• Take plenty of tables for your tailgating equipment, food, and people. Camping chairs and coolers are great for impromptu seating, but having a designated eating table is much easier than trying to balance plates on laps. Consider compact camping tables such as the Lifetime Sport Table with benches that are independent of the table so you can easily move them, yet they conveniently store inside the folding table to minimize storage space.
• Bring a radio, iPod, or MP3 player and speakers to play your favorite tunes. If you bring a TV to watch the pre-game show, be sure to place it on a sturdy table. A Lifetime 4' Adjustable Height Table works great since you can raise it to buffet height to watch while both standing and sitting.
• Coolers keep food and drinks cold and can double as extra seats and tables. Try to pack one for drinks, one for raw food, and one for prepared food and condiments. Make sure to have plenty of ice to keep food cold to avoid any food illnesses.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene folding tables and chairs, Lifetime Products offers a variety of durable folding tables that are lightweight, stain resistant, and easy to transport. Look for the Lifetime Folding Tailgate Table exclusively at Sam's Club and other Lifetime tables nationwide at warehouse clubs, discount stores, and online at www.lifetime.com.
More interesting articles
Lifetime Products Launches New Deluxe Dog House for Medium and Large Breeds
Lifetime Products Announces Agreement to Purchase PDGs Folding Furniture Business
5 Things to Know Before Buying a Basketball Hoop
Sen Lee Strengthens Utah Manufacturing with Made in USA Labeling Win
Lifetime Products Breaks Ground For New StateoftheArt Shipping Building